Disclaimer: Caesars Casino is not currently available in Michigan. This review and bonus offer is based on Caesars Casino NJ and will be updated post the site’s launch in MI.
Caesars online casino in Michigan offers a great collection of slots, roulette, blackjack and video poker in one stylish and easy-to-navigate platform. The site is a fantastic choice for Michigan residents looking to mix things up and play a range of exciting games both new and old.
The online casino’s welcome offer is an even bigger reason to join. When you sign up using our exclusive link, and make your first deposit, the site will 100% match your cash all the way to $2,021. In this review, you’ll find everything you need to know about Caesars Michigan and its great promos.
Caesars online casino welcome offer in Michigan
When you sign up to Caesars.com online casino using our exclusive links, you’ll receive a deposit match bonus up to $2,021. Simply register, make your first deposit and Caesars will drop the money into your account once you’ve been verified as a new player.
When you add a minimum of $10 into your account for the first time, Caesars will 100% match it. In fact, the online casino will double your money all the way up to a $2,021 limit. As with its welcome bonus, the wagering requirement on this offer is lower than usual, too. You’ll need to wager the bonus funds 10x on slots, 20x on video poker or 50x on other casino games.
There is a small catch with this offer — players have just seven days to meet the wagering requirements before the bonus funds are retracted. The main details about both bonus offers appear in the table below.
Caesars Casino bonus code 2021
|Online Casino||Caesars MI Online Casino|
|Welcome Promo Code||PLAY2021|
|Welcome Deposit Bonus||100% up to $2,021|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Caesars sign up bonus
Compared to industry standards, the offer available from Caesars are pretty impressive. If you’re a fan of slots, then you’re still getting a pretty good deal. Make sure to note the shorter time frame on this promo — you must meet the wagering requirements within seven days of depositing.
How to sign up for Caesars casino online in Michigan
The registration process for Caesars is pretty simple. Make sure to use our links to take advantage of the casino’s welcome offers — once your account has been verified, you’re good to go. Follow these easy steps to set up an account:
- Use one of our exclusive links to take you through to Caesars.com sign-up page.
- Enter the personal info required, including your email address, Social Security number, cellphone number and date of birth.
- Pick a unique username and provide a secure password to protect your account.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the site.
- Give the site a few minutes to check over your details.
- Visit your email inbox to verify your account.
Though email verification can seem a little unnecessary, it’s good to know that Caesars takes its customers’ security seriously. The sign-up process for this site is getting quicker and easier over time, too, while keeping customer online safety a priority.
Caesars casino rewards program
Caesars Online Casino is part of the Total Rewards program, one of the industry’s top loyalty plans. The casino allows you to link your online points to those collected on your land-based Total Rewards card, making point accumulation even faster.
This means that every time you play at any Total Rewards brick-and-mortar casino, and every time you wager online, you’ll earn loyalty points on the same account. Credits come in the form of tier credits and online reward credits.
Each tier credit you earn adds to your annual tier score, determining your tier status for that year. There are four levels: gold, platinum, diamond and seven stars. Each tier comes with its own perks, which improve as you climb the loyalty ladder. Perks include gift shop discounts, free bonuses and room upgrades.
|Gold||Starting level for all players|
Every $10 wagered on slots and $100 wagered on any other game will earn you a tier credit and an online reward credit.
You can exchange online reward credits for cash at a rate of $10 for every 1,000 points. You can also use these credits to make purchases at Caesars’ restaurants, hotels and gift shops.
Make sure to link your online account to your Total Rewards card as soon as you set up your online casino account. Online points earned before syncing your accounts cannot be added to your card later down the line.
There’s a reason Caesars is one of the biggest casino brands out there, and its Michigan online casino does a great job of reflecting the company’s values. Here are a few perks of playing at Caesars Online Casino:
- Grouped reward points allow players to earn collectively through land-based resorts and the online casino.
- Great selection of year-round offers, such as monthly bonuses and weekly deposit matches up to $50.
- Lower than usual wagering requirements on the casino’s welcome offers.
- Easy site navigation and a large selection of games to suit every taste.
Caesars online casino promotions
Caesars offers various promotions throughout the year to keep longer-term players in the game — some of which are definitely worth taking advantage of. Here’s a selection of evergreen promotions at Caesars Online Casino:
- $2,500 bonus giveaway: At the end of each month, Caesars runs a draw to reward players who sign in to the site regularly. You’ll receive an entry for every day you sign in, so make sure to sign in to the site every day of the month to receive the max amount of entries. The online casino then randomly selects 250 players who make it into the draw to receive a $10 bonus. The bonus is subject to the same fine print as the first deposit match bonus.
- $50 casino bonus: Caesars randomly offers players a 100% deposit match offer up to $50 throughout the month. It’s a nice little bit of extra cash, though it has the same wagering requirements as the first deposit match offer.
- Online rewards to cash: Convert your online reward credits into cash. Receive $10 for every 1,000 reward credits.
Caesars Casino app
Caesars’ mobile app works smoothly across both Android and Apple devices. It comes with over 200 slots, 12 video poker games, three blackjack variations and a roulette game, with more added regularly. You can also check your account statement and make deposits and withdrawals straight from the app. If you run into any problems when playing on the online casino app, you can even reach Caesars’ live chat straight from your phone.
How to download the Caesars iOS app
- To download Caesars’ mobile app onto your iPhone or iPad, use your device to click through to the site via our exclusive links.
- Scroll to find the “iOS” button.
- Click to download the app.
- If a security notification appears, tap “OK” — the site is completely secure.
- Create an account to sign in with if you haven’t already.
How to download the Caesars Android app
- Click through to the site using our exclusive links on your device.
- Click the “Download for Android” link.
- You will likely receive a download warning message — click “OK.” The app is safe.
- Click through to your device’s settings and allow downloads from “unknown sources” for this installation only.
- Click “install” to complete the process.
Caesars online casino software
You can play Caesars Casino online straight from most web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. You do not need to download anything for easy play. The site runs on NYX Gaming Group’s platform, which runs a large range of online casinos, online bingo games and lotteries.
Using NYX also opened Caesars up to a huge portfolio of games, including works from IGT and WMS. There are a few teething problems with the site, such as slow loading times and unnecessary popups. These seem to be getting less and less frequent as time goes on, though, and the site is continuously bettering itself.
Other than a few small niggles, the online casino site looks clean and is easy to navigate, with fantastic sounds that will take you from your living room to your favorite casino floor.
Casino games selection at Caesars
Caesars offers an impressive selection of games that cover various themes, rules variations and payout odds. Whether you’re new to online casinos or an online gaming veteran, you’re sure to find games that draw your interest. Here’s the selection of slots, table games and video poker that Caesars offers its players, with more added on a regular basis to keep things fresh.
The online casino operator offers both old and new slot games to suit every taste, with over 400 on offer. Old-school players might reach for Da Vinci Diamonds, while those who enjoy a little dazzle will like games such as Guns N’ Roses. These games range from the classic, three-reel layout all the way to slots with upward of 100 pay lines and progressive payouts. Here are some of the slots you might find at Caesars casino:
- Siberian Storm
- Quick Hit Platinum
- Divine Fortune
- The Legend of Bigfoot
- Lotus Land
- 88 Fortunes
- Rags to Riche$
- Riverboat Queen
Caesars offers several blackjack variations to keep players going. A few are pretty similar to one another, but offer different betting amounts. Bets range from $0.25 all the way to $1,000. Blackjack games on the site include:
- Microlimit blackjack
- Sidebet blackjack
- Vegas blackjack
- Blackjack (NYX)
- Blackjack (IGT)
- Classic blackjack
Six variants of roulette are available on the desktop version of Caesars Online Casino. These are:
- Standard roulette
- Roulette Master
- Three-wheel roulette
- Double spin bonus roulette
- American roulette
- European roulette
Minimum bets for these games usually start at $1, which is much lower than other games both online and in person. European roulette offers the best odds out of this list.
You’ll find 14 types of video poker games on the Caesars site. These options include a few classics, as well as popular variations loved by all. Video poker at Caesars includes:
- Deuces Wild Elite
- Aces and Faces
- Five Play Draw Poker
- Jester Poker
- Game King Double Bonus
- Game King Double Double Bonus
- Double Double Regal
- Game King Jack or Better
- Game King Bonus Poker
While Caesars is yet to offer any craps table games, it has recently added four scratch games to mix things up a little. So far, the operator hosts Witch Pickings, Oil Mania, Merlin’s Millions and Doubleplay Super Bet.
Caesars banking options
You’ll always have plenty of banking options to choose from when you use Caesars Online Casino. You’ll need to deposit or withdraw a minimum of $10 to guarantee a successful transaction. Here’s how you can deposit and withdraw money quickly and securely:
You can make a deposit into your Caesars account using most payment methods, most of which carry no fees and are instant. Options include:
- E-check (ACH)
- Online bank transfers
- Caesars Casino Prepaid Card
Some credit card issuers do not accept online gambling transactions, so make sure to check with your bank. PayPal is one of the quickest ways to get money into your Caesars account. Bear in mind that if you wish to withdraw using PayPal, you also have to deposit using the same method.
How to make a deposit
- If you’re already a registered player, log in to your account. If not, sign up using one of our exclusive links.
- Click on “My Account.”
- Click “Deposit” and select your preferred payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
As with most casinos, withdrawals take a little longer to process than deposits, but Caesars makes everything as easy as possible. Please note that you will need to verify your payment method before the transaction can happen. You can withdraw money from your Caesars account using:
- PayPal (three business days)
- VIP Preferred e-check
- Caesars Prepaid Card (three business days)
- Bank transfer (five business days)
How to make a withdrawal
- Log in to your account, or create one using our links.
- Click on “My Account.”
- Select “cashier”.
- Choose the method you would like to use to withdraw.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Click “continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction request.
Caesars win/loss player statements
Win/loss player statements are a great way to keep track of your spending. You can view yours online by logging into your account, selecting “My Account” and clicking on “Account Statement.” You’ll then be able to see your account’s data over the last six months. If you’d like to view your full-year win/loss statement, contact player support.
Customer support at Caesars casino
There are four ways to get in touch with Caesar’s customer support team: FAQ, live chat, email and phone. Wait time to speak to a member of the team is usually pretty short, and staff members are normally quick to solve any problems you may have.
As always, we’d recommend checking the website’s FAQ before anything else — Caesars has a very exhaustive list of questions that cover just about everything. If not, customer support monitors the site’s live chat 24/7.
Is Caesars.com legal in Michigan?
Caesars has one of the strongest security procedures in the market. All connections are SSL encrypted, and players’ profiles are repeatedly verified. When you sign up, you’ll need to verify your account via email. When making deposits and withdrawals, you’ll need to verify your payment methods. Caesars does everything by the book to keep its online casino in Michigan as secure as possible.
Responsible gaming at Caesars
Caesarscasino.com does all it can to promote gambling in moderation. The online casino allows players to set spending, deposit and session time limits and monitors player habits. The operator also allows its players to temporarily suspend their accounts for between three and 30 days. Self-exclusion requests can be made for periods of up to five years, and players can permanently close their Caesars account by contacting player support. The site also offers advice to its players on when to avoid gambling and links to gambling support sites.