Little River Casino Resort & Sportsbook Guide
The Little River Casino first opened in 1999. This resort is owned and operated by the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians and is located in the charming town of Manistee. In addition to the casino, there is a 292-room hotel and an entertainment complex with a 1,600 capacity at this resort.
Slot enthusiasts can choose from more than 1,300 games available at Little River. You can also enjoy video poker machines and dozens of table games. A new sportsbook, in partnership with Rush Street Interactive, has recently been introduced, offering odds and lines on all of the major sports.
This page covers all you need to know ahead of a trip to the Little River Casino Resort. You will find information regarding all of the casino games and the sports betting options. Then the promotions and rewards, the entertainment offerings, the dining, and the hotel facilities are covered.
History of the Little River Casino Resort
A gaming compact was signed by the Little River Band and Governor John Engler on behalf of the State of Michigan in 1998. Originally, the site featured just 600 slots, but the casino has steadily grown over the years.
Today you will find more than 1,300 slots. New restaurants have opened, indoor and outdoor pools are available, as well as a spa and a salon. The entertainment venue now regularly attracts some of the nation’s best talents.
Slots at the Little River Casino
The range of slots at the Little River Casino is updated constantly, with new games to play every time you visit. Players can enjoy games for a range of stakes, starting at just penny denominations. There are plenty of slots with big progressive jackpots. Games are selected from the biggest and best-known producers including IGT, Scientific Games, and Aristocrat.
Here are some of the most popular slot options which are featured on the Little River Casino website:
- Dragon Link
- Ultimate Firelink
- Buffalo Grand
- Ancient Wheel Big 5
- Ancient Wheel Panda
- Golden Gecko
- Elephant King
- The Voice
- Lock It Links – Lil Cats Hats and More Bats
- Lock It Links – Eureka Reel Blast
- Quick Hits Ultra Pays Sun Dragons
- Quick Hits Ultra Pays Monkeys Fortune
- Celestial Goddesses
- Sword of Destiny
- Angel Blade
- Lighting Link
- Fate of the 8 Power Wheel
- Heat Em Up Power Wheel
You can also take a visit to the High Limit area at Little River. Here you will find over 50 slots with $5, $10, $25 & $100 denominations.
Table games at Little River Casino
The Little River Casino features a selection of popular casino table games. Stakes start at just $1 – though bets of up to $5,000 per hand are possible for high rollers. Side bets add excitement to many of these games. Table game options include:
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Let it Ride
- 3 Card Poker
- Mississippi Stud
- Crazy 4 Poker
River Rock Sports Bar and Grill
New sports betting laws in Michigan mean that casinos can partner with online gambling companies to offer retail sports betting. The Little River Casino has taken advantage of these law changes by linking up with Chicago-based Rush Street Interactive – who run the SugarHouse and BetRivers online brands in other regulated states.
The retail sportsbook is located in the River Rock Sports Bar and Grill. Here players can place all types of sports wagers, including moneyline, point spread, parlays, round robins, futures, and more.
Online gambling options at the Little River Casino
The new gambling laws in Michigan have also allowed casinos to offer both online casino gaming and sports betting. Once again, this will be offered in conjunction with Rush Street Interactive. As part of the deal, players will be able to enjoy both sports betting and casino gaming via smartphone apps.
Little River Casino Resort rewards & promotions
The rewards program at the Little River Casino and Resort is known as the ‘Players Club’. To join, all you have to is present a valid photo ID. Every time you play at the casino, you earn points towards the loyalty scheme. There are four levels:
- Lucky Club – Earn between 0 and 999 points in a calendar year to enter Lucky Club level. Benefits include free membership, convert points to River Credits for free play, and personalized hotel rates.
- Silver Club – Earn between 1,000 and 7,499 points in a calendar year to enter Silver Club level. Benefits include bonus entries for drawings and 10% restaurant discounts and White Pine Boutique discounts.
- Gold Club – Earn between 7,500 and 18,749 points in a calendar year to enter Gold Club level. Benefits include reserved VIP parking, personal VIP service, VIP Lounge access, and 15% discounts.
- Elite Club – Earn 18,750 or more points in a calendar year to enter Elite Club level. Benefits include Express VIP Hotel check-in, exclusive points promotions, premium entertainment seating, and 25% discounts.
A full list of all of the benefits available can be found on the Little River Casino website. As well as the benefits, all of the points earned can also be redeemed for free play at the casino.
Head to the promotions page on the website, and you will see a full list of the bonuses and benefits you can enjoy at the casino. This page is updated daily. These include cash giveaways, drawings and points boost offers. Regular promotions include:
- River Credits Hot Seats: Be one of 20 lucky winners to win River Credits, with $19,000 of credits handed out each day.
- Double Points: Play any Thursday and you will earn those reward points at twice the usual rate.
- Hometown Heroes: Every Tuesday veterans and first responders can enjoy a day of special perks. Choose from river credits, food credits, a bonus bet, or double points.
Little River Casino Resort and Hotel, Manistee, MI
The Little River Casino Hotel at the resort features 292 rooms, all with Northern Lodge style architecture. The hotel includes a private fitness center, a spa and salon, a pair of indoor pools, a heated outdoor pool, a sauna, and a hot tub. All of the guest rooms include the following amenities:
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Coffee maker
- 2-line telephone with voicemail
- Cable television with premium channels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Rooms include a double queen (with a pair of queen-sized beds), a King Fireplace room, and non-smoking suites.
The casino also plays host to an RV park with 95 spaces. All suites feature cable TV, water, and electric hook-ups.
There are four dining/catering options at the Little River Casino and Resort:
- River Rock Sportsbook and Grill: With 60 TV screens, this is the ideal venue to watch the sporting action while you dine. The menu includes big burgers, spicy wings, and shareable appetizers. Check out the range of specialty craft beer, domestic favorites, and cocktails. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus are all available.
- Big Lake Buffet: If you have a big appetite, this is the location for you. With a mix of fresh ingredients, live cooking stations, daily specials, and an incredible dessert selection, there is something for everyone here. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are joined by Friday night and prime rib and crab leg buffet specials.
- Rapids Bistro: Head to the bistro for fresh oven-baked pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and a range of grab and go items. Check out the selection of breakfast items to start your day right.
- The Bar: Located bang in the middle of the casino floor, enjoy the wide-ranging menu that includes scotches, whiskeys, martinis, local craft beers, and specialty cocktails, as well as premium cigars.
As well as the dining options, residents of the hotel can enjoy in-room dining.
Entertainment takes place at the Event Center, which can play host to 1,600 customers. This is the largest entertainment venue in Manistee. The venue plays host to bands, singers, shows, and comedians. Stars who have graced the stage at the casino include Terri Clark, Tracy Lawrence, Jo Dee Messina, Tommy James, and the Shondells, and Sawyer Brown.
Other events that take place at the casino include car shows, dance parties, and holiday celebrations.
Summing up – How does the Little River Casino Resort compare?
The Little River Casino Resort is an ever-growing resort set within the picturesque town of Manistee. Casino fans can enjoy the extensive range of slots, with the chance of winning impressive progressive jackpots. Head to the high limit area for the biggest stakes and prizes. The selection of table games is wide, with all of the casino classics (blackjack, roulette, and craps are included) available and more.
Outside of the gaming, the dining options offer something for all, whether wanting something on the go or a full three-course meal. Come to the resort and enjoy a stay at the luxurious hotel, or if you like life on the road, set yourself up in the RV park.
More Michigan Casinos
|Saganing Eagles Landing